Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Alex106 would be sweet if you enable the yacht from Daddys little girl, and/or put some peds/boats in there, with some radio so you can hear music, and stuff like that.
The idea is nice, but the mod has a lot of issues, for example:
- The rear lights looks like the are always on, and if you break them, you see the old lights frames/shape (also the textures look bad IMO).
- No LODs, this is a big one.
- speedometers dissapear from distance (from my ignorance, it seems like there arent defined any lods for them neither)
- interior has some texture bugs:
- the middle part between the front seats is white/with no textures.
- the part behind the rear seats has no textures aswell.
- the roof is solid black, seems like theres an issue with textures there too.
- below the rear chrome bar is untextured
- no breakable glass, again this is a big one considering this is already a thing from years now.
Things I liked:
- two color scheme, it looks great on this car and it was already needed since TBOGT. (1 star)
- the Enus logo in the rear chrome bar, looks nice and gives the rear more needed detail (1 star)
- colorable interior (albeit with issues). (half star)
What I would personally recommend for the mod:
Stock car with the three things I last mentioned and a more luxury set of wheels would be great. I believe the new grille and the new lights layout looks worse than the vanilla one, and besides they look already decent as they are IMO. This and the bugs fixed and you got yourself a great mod.
@le_shark I can actually see the pic now. see how on the bottom of the windows theres no glass at all. That doesnt normally happen with vanilla cars. Theres always some bit of glass (glass shards) around the windows/windshield frames when you totallly break them.
Cant see the pic, but tried the newest version and the glass shards are missing (i replaced a car with the model, but should still work). One way to see this is, while in the vehicle, equip a pistol and aim to the left, the character will elbow the window and if the glasshards are missing you will only see the window frame without any glass on it.
@le_shark is there a plan for addin glass shards? Its the only thing missing from this great car
Sweet, good job man
The thing is that some grill options are to remove grill entirely or grill with a big hole in the middle, so the badge appears to be floating midair. Still its just a minor detail so dont really mind me
Sweet, if you are planning on updating the Michelli GT, i found out that the front badge wont go away when changing the grille in LSC.
btw, I have found a little issue: the brake calipers on the rear clip a tiny bit with the wheels, I believe this is because the wheel is a bit more inside the chassis than it should. its not very noticable though.
Also, is there a way to define the brioso stripe livery as a non LSC livery, while keeping the others as LSC ones? I ask you this because it would be cool if the Brioso can spawn with either the stripe livery or not by default (like the Burrito, Pony, etc).
@Erth--- Sweet. Glad that you are back. The update is more than welcome. Using Thundersmacker version is also pretty cool, even though yours wasnt bad at all I have to say. Thanks for all the effort you put into this. I hope you can keep working on more stuff